1. The agency guarantees to successfully complete the mission. In order to do so, it depends on the expertise of its employees. This expert knowledge is based on :
2. A recruitment file is managed by a project manager. He/she will preferably have a university education and/or relevant practical experience in the area of recruitment and selection. He/ she will assume responsibility for this file and will satisfy at least one of the following conditions :
3. Persons practicing selection (under the supervision of a project manager) will satisfy at least one of the following conditions :
4. If diagnostic instruments are used, they must have a sufficient scientific basis. The client may demand explanations of the assessment instruments used.
5. Psychological diagnostic instruments may only be used under the responsibility of a psychologist.
6. Contact with referees is only made after an in-depth analysis of the application in such a way as to work with only targeted questions. This procedure will only be used if it is approved by the applicant concerned and never with the applicant’s current employer unless the applicant has given his/ her explicit permission.
7. Consultants only work within their area of competence. Experts may be called upon for specific assessment purposes.