1. The agency establishes a professional relationship with the client and reaches agreement on the client’s needs through consultation with the latter. Following this, the parties agree on the best way to enable the agency to familiarise itself with the organisation in order to efficiently complete its mission.
2. The agency refuses to accept any mission that is not within its area of expertise or competence, or which goes beyond the material scope of the agency.
3. The agency represents the client in a professional manner. It gives truthful information about the company and the position offered and informs the applicants about the processing of their application.
4. The agency guarantees a legal and professional consultancy service and adopts a respectful impartial and non-discriminatory attitude. This also applies to the assessment of applicants referred by the client.
5. It can be agreed between the client and the agency that the hired applicant will be assessed by the agency after recruitment.
1. The agency will not and cannot approach applicants it has recruited on behalf of other clients.
2. The agency will refrain from approaching clients’ staff for the purposes of offering work in another company unless the worker concerned has expressed a wish to change his / her job. This rule will be applicable for a term to be agreed with the client.
1. All staff members of an agency will refrain from divulging confidential information which they are made privy to in the exercise of their professional activity.
2. The agency will take care to ensure that the highest discretion is guaranteed by the parties concerned in relation to interested parties and the applicants. Any release of personal information in any context other than that of a mission is forbidden. Agencies are required to respect privacy legislation.
3. The agency will exercise particular discretion and caution when approaching applicants in the exercise of their professional activity.
1. The agency undertakes to carry out its recruitment mission within a reasonable deadline.
2. The contract of collaboration between the client and the agency includes concrete agreements concerning the schedule for each phase of the selection process.
1. Agreements between the client and the agency are set out in a written contract.
2. Confirmation of the mission must include; a description of the nature of the mission and the work method to be followed, the fees, charges, modes of payment and time planning as well as the name of the consultant directing the project.
1. The salary must be clearly agreed by the parties and consigned to writing. It should reliably take account of the quantity and quality of services to be carried out and should enable the agency to fulfill all its obligations in terms of professionalism, quality and ethics.
2. In the context of a mission, an agency cannot accept or demand any remuneration in any form whatever from a party other than the client. An agency will not accept any payment under any pretext from a person who is seeking employment from the agency.